število prispevkov : 532
cash : 956
street reputation : 286
tvoja starost : 28
starost lika : 32
group : wallace mafia member
kraj rojstva : albania

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyČet Jul 11, 2013 6:49 am

hashuku club Tao-nightclub-also-earne

Nazaj na vrh Go down
dom wallace
dom wallace

Female Cancer Rooster
število prispevkov : 505
cash : 32449
street reputation : 314
tvoja starost : 30
starost lika : 43
group : wallace crime family
kraj rojstva : ac, nj

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyTor Avg 20, 2013 9:59 pm

tag, saoirse! smitten 

He was drunk off his ass and truth be told, he wasn't even able to move properly. He was leaning onto one of the high bar tables, surrounded by people he didn't really like but had to deal with all the same. Most of them were russians who disliked him from the start as well and started liking him just for her sake; and then there they were, married, he was their boss, he was on top of the god damn world. And then everything fell to pieces and that's why he was there, drinking his twenty-something vodka dose. Drinking to forget. Drinking to remember. Drinking to honour her memory and disgrace it at the same time, drinking to love her again and to hate her for destroying his strenght. Fucking Anya. She should have never happened, he might have been much happier without her. He might not have been a slave to the love he had for her, he might have been a free man for all this time. He could have been happy. The russians were hardcore drinkers indeed, but he could see that they got hammered a lot quicker than he did. And when he finally did.. he lost control of everything; he couldn't really see more then a few feet away, he only heard what he wanted to, he could erase everything going on around him, and yet he couldn't help himself from raising his head when the door nearby opened and a familiar face appeared. The face he hated so much and yet – at the moment he felt nothing, hej ust felt as if there was a need to announce her presence. »Ladies and gents,« he started, unable to control how loud he actually was, »The fucking bitch that ruined my fucking life,« He streched out his hands, pointing at the beauty not really far away.  He threw himself back at the backrest of the chair, still looking directly into her eyes. »Well, what are you waiting for, honey? Join us, have yourself a vodka.«
Nazaj na vrh Go down
yazmin rivero
yazmin rivero

Female Sagittarius Rooster
število prispevkov : 639
cash : 1325
street reputation : 404
starost lika : 29
group : the corporation.
kraj rojstva : havana, cuba.

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyTor Avg 20, 2013 10:12 pm

it was one of those long days that she enjoyed so much. she had a whole bunch of work to do and she actually liked it. people sometimes called her a workaholic but she never really agreed with it. she just wanted to keep the family business going and as long as everything went as planned… well, she was happy. more or less. the evening was somehow boring and she decided that she might just as well have some fun. she put one of her many little black dresses, high heels and red lipstick and she was ready to go. it didn’t even matter where she was going, as long as she was leaving. it made her feel somehow happy.

she pushed the door and entered a club. it wasn’t really that crowded, so there was no chance she could miss a familiar face, even though she heard russians before she saw them. and then she saw him. wesley  pierce was sitting nearby, screaming an announcement no one could miss. she was confused for a while – it wasn’t really a secret that he hated her and she was able to see dangerous looks his men sent her, but she was going to play it cool. she walked right to their table and raised her eyebrow a little as she leaned forward so her hands were on the table and she was looking him straight into his eyes. “pierce. I have to admit that I didn’t really expect this from you… but okay.” honestly, she was bored and she didn’t care about that much. she was still careful, but she hid it well. “so, what do I owe this pleasure to?” she asked as her eyes looked at each and every member of his mafia. they were all sitting around him; not sure why he was chatting with a woman he was supposed to hate with such passion. “first of all, don’t honey me. we went through that a long, long time ago.” her eyes were on him now. “and secondly, do you mind?” her hand gestured towards men. she wasn’t really up for that much company.

tagged: weees, darling. :3
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Gost
Gost

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptySob Avg 31, 2013 4:45 pm

tag, saša :3

morda bi od poročenega moškega res pričakovali, da ne bo vikendovih večerov preživljal v nočnih klubih v srcu mesta. vendar ljudje niso poznali njegovega zakona in prstan je izginil z njegove roke pet minut po tistem, ko sta podpisala papirje na magistratu. večeri so bili tako povsem svobodni in prosti. večino časa je posel združil z užitkom, kakor danes. sedel je v enem izmed kupejev, ki so bili povečini vsi zasedeni. ostajale so samo še redke mize, prostori ob šanku, plesišče pa je bilo že zdaj nagneteno do zadnjega kotička. nikoli se ni spuščal med preostalo množico. vedno je ostal za svojo mizo in spremljal dogajanje. saj ni vedel, kaj točno je iskal. morebitne kifeljce v civilu, preprodajo drog katerega od tolpašev, ki je stegoval prste po tujem terenu. v večini pa je zgolj iskal določeno varnost v kozarčku alkohola pred njim. kanadski viski, ne ravno poceni zadeva, ki jo je požirek za požirkom zlival vase. vendar nikoli preko tiste mere zdravega okusa. njegovi prsti so se poigravali s samim kozarcem, ko je s pogledom spremljal okolico. in obstal na svetlolaski, ki si je utirala pot skozi množico, kakor da ima svoj namen. kakor da je res nekam namenjena in ni samo ena izmed tistih, ki tavajo po klubu in iščejo morebitne žrtve. stare tipe, pri katerih bi izmolzle nekaj denarja in dragih darilc. toda njen pogled je pristal na njemu nekje sredi poti, v nekaj korakih je bila ob njegovi mizi. ''ti lahko kako pomagam?'' je gladko spregovoril, ne da bi njegov glas izražal kakršnokoli zanimanje. na videz je delovala tako... simpatično. dolgi svetli lasje, droben obraz, rožnate ustnice. imela je vse pregrehe angelov. vendar sta bila njen pogled in obleka povsem skregana z logiko česarkoli nebeškega. ''mislim, da si zgrešila mizo.''
Nazaj na vrh Go down
dom wallace
dom wallace

Female Cancer Rooster

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyČet Sep 05, 2013 12:59 pm

tag, saoirse! smitten 

»oh, come on!« he said, completely unaware of the fact that he was actually loud enough for everyone in the bar to hear him. »get off your fucking high horse.« he looked to his right, a guy named mark that was sitting next to him smiled quite nervously. People were afraid of him even when they were casually sharing drinks; he could understand that nevertheless. People were terribly unpredictable when alcohol was running through their veins. »you're a pleasurable woman. Do i need a reason to want to sit with you, have a drink or two, just talk?« it might have seemed as if he really did have a secret agenda and he might have had it – had he not been drunk enough to tip and fall over the second someone would give him a soft push. Besides, she was far too smart to fall for a trick of such idiotic proportions. She knew he wouldn't – couldn't, perhaps – hurt her. She understood him in a way only few people could. She knew that he was harmless when it came to the matters of the heart; and now, being drunk and emotional, she knew.. she knew he was far beyond the level of hatered he usually had in store for her. She knew he was in a different world now. How could she not? She knew him so well. »oh, i'm sure these fine gentleman wouldn't harm a hair on your head,« he smiled widely, his eyes traveling from one guy to the other. A very manly group of people indeed. »but if you insist, love,« he waved his hand, obviously gesturing that the minions were no longer wanted there. They understood the hint; they got up, one by one, till there was none left, and the door of the bar finally shut. It was as if he was suddenly completely alone. As he was all his life; lonely, unguarded. »i'm so glad you decided to join me,« je murmured, a wide smile still appearing upon his cheeks. »you know, i- i really did think once,« he turned, waving his hand at the waitress, demanding more alcohol, more sweet intoxication, »that you were really the one who could just..« he shook his head. The one who understood it all. The bonnie to his clyde, or something in between those lines.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
yazmin rivero
yazmin rivero

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyČet Sep 05, 2013 7:54 pm

this was most definitely not what she excepted to see here, but okay. she could go with it. at first she was cautious and she still had her guard up, but wesley was harmless. at that moment he was; there was no doubt about that. he was drunk, miserable and probably tired of his guard dogs who were scared of him; every single one of them, she could see that much on their faces. “okay, fine. you don’t need to have a reason then,” she shrugged. it wasn’t that important. besides, it was actually kind of nice to see wes like that after all the hatred he expressed towards her – and he had every right to do so.

“oh yeah, I am sure those fine gentleman are just that. you do realize that they would break my neck in a second if you’d give them a chance?” she smiled slyly as she watched his men leave. every single member of russian mafia was supposed to hate her – mostly because she was the leader of irish mafia and right, because she was the main reason for the death of their beloved anya. her eyes gazed upon his face and he seemed so sad – there was everything written on his face and it broke her heart a little, knowing that she was the cause of that. “we were amazing once, wes,” she admitted and hesitated for just a second before putting her hand on his – a careful gesture, but meaningful enough. “are you okay, tho? not just now, always,” she asked and there actually was a genuine worry in her voice.

Nazaj na vrh Go down
dom wallace
dom wallace

Female Cancer Rooster

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyČet Sep 05, 2013 8:23 pm

tag, saoirse! smitten 

right, was the confirmation he could hear playing in his head, still he said nothing, he just nodded with a twisted smile upon his face. it was quite as if he was trying to torture himself in a way, that was what it felt like when she was in the room with him. intoxicating. she stood for everything he could ever hate, she was the one that took his happiness away, the one that took his humanity all in all. everything he was was because of her, everything he became was her making. it was as if she had this awful power upon him, she could twist and turn him just the way she pleased. that was what he was supposed to do. what he was planning on doing - some day. not today. today was burning him in his lungs, today was just as bad as any other day; the only thing that kept him going, in fact, was the thought of getting revenge. not today. »i'm not going to give them the chance,« he shook his head with a soft tone of voice, sounding almost like a parent, telling a kid that everything was going to be okay. as if. as if it could ever be. »yeah,« he smiled in self irony, making a scorning noise by blowing through his nose. yeah, he really was something once. now he was either a pitiful excuse or a scary and detached human being with the means to destroy everything infront of him. he could feel her soft skin on his and even though he would never want to - he remembered that he did love her once. it wasn't just the sex, he really did have strong feelings for her and as he slowly looked up and caught her eye, he felt as if everything was melting. as if he could just give up that exact moment. »what do you think?« his voice was full of bitterness. no, he could never be okay again. »you fucked.. everything he said, his voice slowly breaking. he once thought of this as a game. a game and the winner gets to have it all. the loser dies. and now he wasn't dead, and he certainly didn't win anything. he was heartbroken and lonely and there was nothing in his life that could still give him any pleasure at all. she broke it all. »you.. you destroyed the one thing..« he really had to struggle to keep looking directly into her eyes. »you know what's funny, tho?« a sudden change, a soft smile upon his lips to hide the tears behind his eyes. »i really did believe that i was the one that will destroy you in the end.« still.. the end wasn't there yet.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
yazmin rivero
yazmin rivero

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyPet Sep 06, 2013 11:01 am

her lips curved into the tiniest of smiles as he spoke. his voice had that calm tone she really wasn’t used anymore. not from him – the last few times she met him, he was angry and mad and full of hatred. and now he was here, slowly shaking his head no and telling her he won’t let them touch her. it was alcohol talking – she knew that. he wasn’t going to let them touch her just yet. she had no doubt that he would send his killing dogs after her as soon as he’d get the chance. but for now, he was calm. and drunk – which was the reason for his calmness.

she signed. “yeah, but you fucked it all up first.” he probably couldn’t even imagine how badly he hurt her. she would give him everything. he was her special goddamn person in the family and she risked it all for him. she gave him the chance to go away; to get out, to run as fast as he could and he came back to her. after that… she was actually happy for a while. he was making her happy, having him near was amazing and calming and then he broke it all off and betrayed her. it hurt. and the worst part was that she still missed him sometimes. she had to pull herself together. he kept speaking and she nodded her head. “well, it’s not even over yet, wesley,” she reminded him with a calm voice and then reached for her drink. she needed it. “but we shouldn’t be discussing that. we always end up discussing shit and it’s just…” no, she didn’t find the right word. but there was one question she had to ask. “do you want me dead?”

Nazaj na vrh Go down
dom wallace
dom wallace

Female Cancer Rooster

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyPet Sep 06, 2013 11:43 am

tag, saoirse! smitten 

She was the devil in disguise, she really was the big bad he believed himself to be all these years. He was so weak, but he knew that the moment he wakes up from all this drunken unresponsiveness, he was going to strike back. It was about time to strike at a point that really did hurt. Somewhere where even saoirse o'brien wasn't unvunerable. He was going to find that point. He was going to torture her, oh hell he was, but he was never going to quite get her there – to the point where he was now. She was like a sly cat, always landing on her feet, coming back because she really did have nine lives ahead of her. The battle was over and she won. At times like these he really did understand that. »yeah, that i did,« he grinned, thinking of the times when everything wasn't quite as fucked for him. When he felt like he had it all, the world under his fingertips. The time when he felt like god; now he realized he was actually icarus, flying too close to the sun so his wings got burned off. »no, it's not,« he slowly nodded, finding her eyes again with his. God, how did he let it all fall apart like it did? When did he allow her to have such incredible dominance over him? When was anyone able to.. to gain such power over him? »it's really not.« it was rather sad to think about ways to torture her to death, she after all was for quite some time the love that kept him blind. He would be lying had he said that he had no more feeling towards her. The strongest one, for sure, was hatered, but by far it wasn't the only one. »depressing?« he tried to finish her sentence with a sly smile upon his lips. He raised his eyebrows, as if trying to get confirmation that he in fact did get to hurt her in some time in the past. That he in fact did play the game and win at some point. »i want you..« the smile faded, he didn't really know what to say. He didn't really want to kill her – or did he truly believe that just because he had quite a few too many drinks tonight? »i want you to suffer as badly as i did. I want you to feel like you've lost everything and that nothing will ever be okay again.« he paused. »but no. I don't want you dead.«
Nazaj na vrh Go down
yazmin rivero
yazmin rivero

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyPet Sep 06, 2013 12:32 pm

she had to smile once again. this was stupid. all of it was so weird and out of place and she had no idea what was she actually doing, sitting here with him. she realized he will hate her even more next morning – when he will wake up and realize what he did, who was he talking to and who was he chatting up so friendly. it was worse than that; he admitted to her that he was lonely, that she destroyed him – he didn’t even have to say it, she just knew. and next day is going to be bad, she knew that. but she couldn’t just walk away from him; not now. not like that.

“okay. I understand that,” she said with a tiny smile on her face which was more sad than anything else. he hated her guts and he wasn’t going to back off. “and who knows? you always had your way of getting back to me,” she shrugged, even though she had no idea why the hell was she encouraging him. if he managed to do that – she would be destroyed. she was always looking out for herself and she was still hoping he will fail at that, but she wasn’t going to admit it. “we should drink to old times, wes,” she murmured and pulled her hand away. it wasn’t like she was helping anyone with that. it was messed up, all of it. wesley used to be her perfect right hand and that turned out badly. “or whatever. what do you want to do, wes? I mean, now. here. neutral ground. just you and me. and no hatered.”

Nazaj na vrh Go down
dom wallace
dom wallace

Female Cancer Rooster

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyNed Sep 08, 2013 8:05 pm

tag, saoirse! smitten

He quietly shook his head with a contempt smile upon his lips. It really was hist urn; she was waiting, he was the one on the move and he really didn't know what to do. Everything, absolutely every-fucking-thing appeared as child game after what had happened to anya. After what saoirse had put him and his mob trough. She had to pay, she was aware of that and she knew he would eventually come after her, but till he did, she was the ultimate winner. And he, well, hej ust didn't know how exactly to get her on her knees. To get her so far she will shed bloody tears. »this is gonna be a spectacular war. This, you, me, out people,« he slowly started to mumble, raising his eyes at hers oncemore, nothing really existed but them. Their war, the game of death, that was the only thing he had left. »perhaps it won't be textbook material in high schools, but i fucking tell you, people will remember us.« the love story that went so terribly wrong, perhaps. People will write songs about them. Make movies that will win awards. People will remember. »after we're both put in the ground. This thing we got here,« his finger quickly showed at her, than at him, at her again, »this is history in the making.« and he knew he wasn't wrong. »what's the use?« he raised his eyebrows. The drink in his hand was waiting for a toast, but he didn't quite want to put too much attention to their past. What was the point in that? It didn't matter, nothing did. It didn't matter that he didn't want her dead; nothing could change the fact that untill one of them kills the other, the war will go on. And he valued his life a lot better than he did hers. »nothing,« he shook his head at her, raising his glass to his lips. The bourbon lost it's taste after drinking too much of it tonight. »i just wanna drink my god damn drink. Not thing about awful ways to torture you. Not think about anything complex. Not think about the woman you stole from my life out of pure jealousy. You get the concept.«
Nazaj na vrh Go down
yazmin rivero
yazmin rivero

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptySob Sep 14, 2013 9:54 am

she had a sly smile upon her face all of a sudden. “of course it is going to be spectacular, wes, dear,” was all she said, because there was simply nothing more to add. sure she could try to make it all better – to fix things, to get a promise that he won’t start a war after all, but she knew that it would be all for nothing. he was more than certain in that – it was probably one thing he was still living for. she wasn’t going to take it away from him. she might be able to kill him without hesitation, but she wasn’t going to destroy him any further. he was destroyed already – and she loved him once and that would be a perfect final gift. one of them will have to go anyway and they were the only people that was clear to.

“yeah, fine,” she shrugged her shoulders as he spoke again. “but you are wrong. it wasn’t just my jealousy that killed anya. it was so much more than that – did you ever really think that I’d just calmly watch her take you away from me? we had something. and you were going to be amazing; you were going to be my right hand, someone I would actually be able to rely on… and you fucked it all up,” it was as simple as that. “but you are right. it doesn’t matter anymore, does it? you don’t look that good, wes. I’m worried for you,” she said as she sipped some more of her drink. it was almost funny, but she meant those words. she hated him with a weird passion, but she was still worried for him at the same time. she knew him. she knew him way better than this. and he should’ve known her back then – because maybe he’d ended things differently and he wouldn’t have to live without his stupid anya now.

Nazaj na vrh Go down
dom wallace
dom wallace

Female Cancer Rooster

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyNed Sep 22, 2013 6:52 pm

tag, saoirse! smitten

He loved the way she agreed to what he had just said. An epic battle. The only thing he could still somewhat look forward to. He imagined it being quite like those old western movies. They'd count their steps as the big old clock's bell would ring noon. And then they'd turn, facing one another, their guns at the ready, and the one to first pull the trigger would be the ultimate winner. Somehow he knew it wasn't going to be him. What would he gain? After this, his life would finally be completely empty. Nothing to fight for anymore. If he would be the one to win, he'd probably kill himself after. What else was there? »Fucking fireworks and everything, babe,« he replied, wrapped up in his own little scenario, even more distant than he was before. »Right,« he let out a big grin, remembering the shit his little riot caused. Oh, at that point he was quite pleased; it was more than just good to hear he caused quite some pain on the was as well. »I fucked it all up. That's what you loved about me, didn't you, tho? That was what I always was. A gigantic fuck-up.« Not a mistake, that was never what he was. He was a fuck-up, the biggest there was, and he was fucking proud of it. He was glad he had that; he was glad he proved that noone could ever rely on him. He never wanted that; he wanted to be his own man, do whatever the fuck he pleases. Now, years later, he was completely alone – nobody was stopping him. Perhaps he really did get what he always wanted. He didn't imagine it being so painful, but what the hell was life if it wasn't painful. He understood. »Oh, now you're worried?« He laughed out loud, certainly giving the situation a whole new dimension of awkward, being that more proud of himself as he did it. »Oh, honey,« he shook his head, looking her directly into her eyes. »Don't get weak on me now. I'm gonna be alright, you know me. I'll find a way to pick up the pieces.« He did it before and he'll do it again. »You're a shitty person, you know. I like that about you,« he added after a short pause.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
maxine chase
maxine chase

Female Cancer Snake
število prispevkov : 165
cash : 333
street reputation : 89
tvoja starost : 34
starost lika : 25
kraj rojstva : havana, cuba

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyTor Sep 24, 2013 9:31 pm

matias & cay

razmišljajoč ali po napornem dnevu opravkov za mafijo raje zaviti domov in skočiti med rjuhe ali še na eno pijačo pred spanjem, se je odločila za slednje. kozarček ji bo prijal in kljub težkemu delavniku ji do spanja še ni bilo - vsaj ne sami. in kje drugje spiti pijačo ali dve ter si najti družbo za čez noč in skok v posteljo, kot v enem izmed bolj obleganih nočnih klubov v mestu? že zdavnaj ji je postalo prekleto vseeno koliko pripadnikov moškega spola se znajde v njenem stanovanju ali postelji. iskanje pravega ali zmenki so bili že nekaj časa preteklost in postranska stvar. ljubezen in prhutajoči metuljčki v trebuhu niso bili za vsakogar in v to skupinico je hote ali ne spadala tudi ona. trenutno ji zaradi te odločitve ni primanjkovalo prav ničesar in vprašanje, če bi sploh imela živce se ukvarjati z nekom dlje kot za eno noč. seks bi moral biti res nekaj zelo posebnega za pridobitev več njene pozornosti, ki bi trajala dlje kot nekaj ur. življenje je v zadnjih par letih jemala drugače in nikoli ga več ne bo kakor pred usodno nesrečo - tisti časi so minili. zato je moške menjala kot hlačke in nepomembno ji je bilo, če bi nocoj v posteljno stranico vrezala še eno črtico.

pred klubom jo je odložil taksi in kot ponavadi je zaradi poznanstev z varnostnikom brez težav preskočila dolgo vrsto. biti pripadnik mafije je velikokrat prineslo nemalo ugodnosti na različnih področjih in to je bilo le še eno izmed njih, ki jih je cay vsekakor s pridom izkoristila. bila bi zares neumna, če jih ne bi. zato se je kmalu skozi nabito poln klub prebijala do točilnega pulta, četudi jo je glasna glasba kakor magnet vabila na plesišče. vzgibu se je komaj uprla in se potolažila, da bo kasneje še vedno imela čas se prepustiti ritmom housa. na sebi je začutila marsikateri pogled, sprehajajoč po njenem telesu od temnih las in vse do stopal obutih v vrtoglave rdeče pete. droben nasmešek ji je ves čas kraljeval v kotičkih ustnic in temne oči so imele nek nedoločljiv lesk. očitno je morala oddajati nekakšne signale, a zaenkrat se ni menila za pozornost. najprej je hotela pijačo. pri točilnem pultu se je parkirala na enega izmed prostih stolov in pomignila natakarju, medtem ko se je povsem brezbrižno s pogledom sprehajala po preostalih gostih, nagnetenih pri točilnem pultu, v upanju priti kmalu do svoje pijače ali osvojiti katero izmed žensk. eden izmed rjavolasih barmanov se je le premaknil do nje in ko je izgovarjala naročilo, ga ni povsem dobro pogledala. "dvojni irski viski z ledom," je glasno zaradi hrupa izrekla in pogled s točilnega pulta premaknila na snežno belo srajico natakarja in navzgor do njegovega obraza. najbrž bi še kaj rekla, toda odprtih ust se je zastrmela naravnost vanj in le počasi dojemala, da ima pred sabo domnevnega brata. no, polbrata oziroma brata, s katerim po krvi ni imela nobene sorodstvene vezi. "ti?" je le izdavila in se prsti tesneje oprijela pulta pred sabo. ni ga videla od trenutka, ko se je prebudila v bolnici in ga ni prepoznala. pojma ni imela kdo je in šele kasneje, ko se ji je spomin vračal, so se ji vrnili tudi spomini nanj in kako je pristal v njihovi družini, kjer je triindvajsetega leta bila edini otrok. "kaj za vraga počneš tukaj, matias? in to za barskim pultom v hashuku?"

Nazaj na vrh Go down
matias goldberg
matias goldberg

Female Libra Rooster
število prispevkov : 20
cash : 35
street reputation : 11
starost lika : 29 years old
group : locals
kraj rojstva : phoenix, usa

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptySre Sep 25, 2013 1:34 pm

TAGGED: CAY! smitten3

Njegove spretne roke so zdaj v najhitrejšem ritmu iskale za primernimi alkoholnimi pijačami, ki so bile razvrščene na dolgi polici za njim. Mešanje koktejlov se mu je zdaj zdelo tako preprosto, čeprav ni bil prav dolgo zaposlen v tem klubu, a kljub temu ni bilo najbolj enostavno. Bilo je naporno – zjutraj je moral vstati že zares zgodaj, da je ujel nekaj predavanj, ki se jih je po novem udeleževal, zvečer pa se je začel dolg delavnik, ki je trajal vse do petih zjutraj. Spanca mu je res primanjkovalo in prvih nekaj dni ga je ta ritem pošteno ubijal. Potem pa se je navadil, kot se je moral navaditi na polovico stvari v svojem življenju. Zdaj ga glasna, skoraj oglašujoča glasba ni več motila – hrup, ki so ga povzročali najrazličnejši pijanci, ki so od njega zahtevali ekspresno postrežbo, ga je spremljal čisto vsak večer in s tem se je že davno sprijaznil. Sprijaznil se je tudi s tem, da je moral vpiti na vse grlo, če si je z nekom hotel izmenjati par besed. Do raznoraznih klepetov s svojimi sodelovci pa ni prišlo ravno dosti, še manj pa se ni zapletal v pogovor s strankami. Večinoma so ob šanku viseli sitni ljudje, ki so bili vajeni, da jim je bilo vse dostavljeno v najhitrejšem možnem času. Raznorazna pritoževanja, ki so ponavadi prišla v spremstvu najrazličnejših psovk, ker mu slučajno ni uspelo narediti rekord v najhitrejši postrežbi želene pijače, si že davno ni več jemal k srcu. Vseeno se je trudil po najboljših močeh in se ni oziral na to, da so mu roke ob določenih trenutkih skorajda odpadle.

Njegova desnica je v hitrem gibu prijela viski, ga natočila v kozarec in preden je naročeno pijačo položil na pult, se je zavedal lastne napake. Njegova zbranost je popuščala in definitivno je potreboval vsaj nekaj minut odmora. »Irski viski,« je zamrmral sam pri sebi, zavzdihnil in z roko potisnil kozarec z nepravim viskijem na stran. Oči so mu švignile prek alkoholnih pijač, ko je pograbil kozarca, v katera mu je zdaj uspelo natočiti pravilno pijačo. Stegnil se je, da bi dosegel kocke ledu, potem pa dvignil pogled, iščoč osebo, ki ji mora postreči. Ni bil dovolj pozoren, da bi si zapomnil, od koga je pobral naročilo in ko je irski viski s trkom položil na pult, se je ta skorajda prevrnil. Pri teh stvareh res ni bil neroden, toda obraz, v katerega je nenadoma trčil svojim pogledom, mu je preprosto vzel sapo. Potreboval je nekaj dolgih sekund, da se je začetna osuplost odmaknila, potem pa je njegov obraz nepričakovano razsvetlil široki nasmešek. »Catherine!« je vzkliknil in veselje, ki ga prevzelo ob njenih besedah, je za hip potisnilo ogromno kepo bolečine, ki je v njem ostala še od njenega skivnostnega izginotja, na samo dno. »Spomniš se me.« Potem je obmolknil in samo strmel vanjo z najsrečnejšim nasmehom, ki ga je premogel. Za hip je celo pozabil na kup naročil, ki so prihajala od najrazličnejših strank, ki so prav tako kot njegova sestra, posedali ob točilnem pultu. »Jaz.. am. Jaz delam tukaj, kot vidiš,« je pojasnil, ko je svoje roke že premaknil na alkoholno pijačo, ki je bila naslednja na vrsti, da jo postreže. K sreči je imel celoten postopek strežbe  že v malem prstu, da mu ni ni bilo potrebno preveč razmišljati. Roke so kar same od sebe počele tisto, kar so morale, medtem ko svojega pogleda ni odmaknil od nje. »Kako si.. kako si vedela, da sem tukaj?«

575 words | ❤️
Nazaj na vrh Go down
maxine chase
maxine chase

Female Cancer Snake

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyPet Sep 27, 2013 4:12 pm

matias & cay

šokirano je strmela v svojega brata in niti slučajno ni imela v glavi nobene pametne misli, da bi jo lahko naglas ubesedila. bolj je imela popolno zmešnjavo, poplavo občutkov in najrazličnejših misli. ni pričakovala, da ga bo še kdaj kje videla, spregovorila z njim besedo, stavek po tistem, ko je pristala v bolnici in se ga ni spominjala, kasneje pa pobegnila in new york pustila daleč za sabo. šele v zadnjih mesecih se je bolj in bolj spominjala nekakšnega brata, ki ji več kot tujec na začetku ni bil. težko mu je zaupala in njena policijska narava ji ni dopuščala, da ne bi bila v povezavi z njim presneto sumljiva. lahko bi zgolj bil eden lepih obrazov, ki bi s svojo karizmatično in prijazno naravo skušal opehariti njene starše. ni bilo skrito javnosti, da so imeli veliko pod palcem - zakonca yates sta bila le najbolj znana in uspešna newyorška odvetnika. in njun brezmejen bančni račun nikomur ni bil posebna uganka, zato je njena sumničavost bila upravičena. šele kasneje, tik pred umorom staršev sta nekako zakopala bojno sekiro in nanj ni več gledala kot na vsiljivca. nato pa je vse pozabila in bila spet na začetku.

sedaj pa je bil tu pred njo, na drugi strani barskega pulta in stregel pijačo. svojim očem je komaj verjela. "sedaj že nekaj časa nisem več catherine, ampak cay," ga je popravila in trznila ob omembi njenega starega imena, kateri je po dolgem času spet prišel iz ust nekoga drugega. ni imel pojma, da je samo še senca catherine, ki jo je poznal nekoč. "v zadnjem letu se mi je skoraj v celoti povrnil spomin. razen na tisto noč," je tišje na koncu pridala in za hip zamižala. še vedno se ni spomnila, kdo je zakrivil smrt njenih ljubljenih in njo pahnil v brezno pekla. pograbila je kozarec viskija in vsebino na dušek zlila vase. pijačo je nujno potrebovala, če je sploh hotela razmišljati o preteklih dogodkov, kaj šele o njih razpravljati. "nisem vedela. sem sem prišla na pijačo in po malo zabave. sploh nisem imela pojma, da si tudi ti v phillyu," je priznala in mu čez pult potisnila kozarec, češ da naj ji še enkrat natoči isto. "kaj te je sploh pripeljalo sem v filadelfijo?" jo je iskreno zanimalo, ko je radoveden pogled uprla naravnost vanj in si še ni bila preveč na jasnem kaj naj si misli o ponovnem snidenju s svojim bratom, ki sicer to sploh ni bil.

Nazaj na vrh Go down
matias goldberg
matias goldberg

Female Libra Rooster
število prispevkov : 20
cash : 35
street reputation : 11
starost lika : 29 years old
kraj rojstva : phoenix, usa

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptySob Sep 28, 2013 10:31 am

TAGGED: CAY! smitten3

Smešno, ko jo je zadnjič videl, je ležala v postelji, priključena na toliko aparatov in vanj strmela, kakor da bi bil vesoljec ali pač človek iz drugega planeta. Ni ga prepoznala; zanjo je bil tujec in preden so mu zdravniki pojasnili, da je izgubila spomin, ga je to dejstvo zelo bolelo. Bila je namreč edina oseba, na katero se je zares navezal v zadnjih letih, pa še ta ga je potem povsem pozabila. Tistega dne se je počutil zares nevidno – kot da ne bi obstajal. Toda zdaj je bila tukaj in ga poklicala po imenu, iz česar je seveda povsem logično zaključil, da je vedela, kdo je. Spomnila se je svojega brata, čeprav to ni zares bil, a za zanj bo ona vedno njegova prava sestra, tudi če si nista bila prav nič v sorodu.

»Prav. Cay,« je ponovil in počasi prikimal, a dvomil je, da jo bo kdaj uspel poklicati po novem imenu. Zanj bo še vedno Catherine, ne glede na vse. Medtem ko je poskušal osušiti mokre kozarce s svojo krpo, je razmišljal, zakaj vsa ta sprememba imena in – opazil je tudi to – videza. Morda je spremenila tudi navade, kajti ni imel v spominu, da bi takole posedala v klubih vsak večer in kot je sama pravila, iskala zabavo. Mogoče pa je ni poznal tako dobro, kot si je mislil, a kakorkoli – ni hotel spraševati. Bo že izvedel, ko oziroma če, mu bo pripravljena povedati. »Ja, sem,« se je glasil preprost odgovor, ko je zdaj že zagrabil steklenico irskega viskija, da bi ji dotočil želeno pijačo. »Prišel sem sem, ne dolgo nazaj, ker v New Yorku nisem zdržal več.« Vzdihnil je, nasmešek mu je nenadoma izginil z obraza, ko je pomislil na prometno nesrečo, ki je vzela življenje njegovi zaročenki. »Se spomniš Jasmine, moje zaročenke? Umrla je v prometni nesreči.« Sledil je dolg premolk, za hip je bil izgubljen v lastnih mislih in to je bil trenutek, ko so se njegove roke ustavile in prenehale z delom. »Jasno mi je bilo, da moram stran. Zato sem prišel sem, v Filadefijo, da poiščem tebe.« Njegove roke so ponovno padle v običajni ritem, ki ga je zahtevala strežba, oči so se zopet ustavile na njej. »Zdi se, da si ti prej našla mene. Kot tvoj oče,« se je spominjal z nasmeškom. Nikoli ne bo pozabil, kaj je vse njena družina storila zanj in ko je zdaj ponovno uprl pogled vanjo, so njegove oči postale veliko bolj resnobne. »Catherine. Če boš potrebovala kaj.. samo reci. Denar, ki sem ga dobil od tvojih staršev, po tem ko sta.. saj veš,« se je poskušal izogniti besedi, ki je zares ni maral. Preveč smrti je doživel v zadnjih parih letih in še zdaj je s težavo govoril o tem. »Hranim ga. Hranim ga zate.« Zato, ker je bilo to najmanj, kar je lahko naredil, povsem tistem, kar je imel pri njenih starših na razpolago. Skrbel in zaščitil njuno hčerko.

484 words | ❤️
Nazaj na vrh Go down
maxine chase
maxine chase

Female Cancer Snake

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyNed Sep 29, 2013 5:10 pm

matias & cay

droben nasmešek ji je ukrivil ustnice, ko se je strinjal z njo. moral jo je drugače klicati, moral je dojeti in čim prej sprejeti, da ni več tista oseba kot nekoč. že zdavnaj ne več. prej bo sprejel neizogibno dejstvo, lažje bo za oba. še najbolj sicer njej, kajti ne bo se ji potrebno spominjati vsakodnevno kaj vse je zgubila in ji je bilo odvzeto. ne bo opomnik kako tuje se je počutila v svojem telesu in se na trenutke še vedno. ko ne bi sprejela nekaj drastičnih ukrepov in sprememb, bi najbrž še dandanes tavala brez cilja, brez vedenja kam. pridružila bi se vandranju po svetu tisočim drugim izgubljenim dušam. "še predobro poznam ta občutek," se je kislo nasmehnila, saj je tudi ona zbežala iz njega. veliko jabolko jo je skupaj z ljudmi dušilo in morala je proč. "jasmine...?" je neprepričano ponovila za njim in po glavi brskala za povezavo med slišanim imenom in sliko osebe, kateri bi to ime nalepila... toda ničesar ni bilo, le neprepustna tema. "oprosti, ne spominjam se. in žal mi je, da je umrla matias," je ustnice ob besedah sožalja ukrivila v žalosten nasmešek. približno je razumela kako se počuti in kako je izgubiti nekoga, ki ga imaš rad. v nekem trenutku se z njim še pogovarjaš po telefonu in v naslednjem ga kar ni več, kot da bi izpuhtel v zrak in ne bi nikoli obstajal. v tebi pusti praznino, ki se je ne da več zapolniti. morala je stresti prav z glavo, da se je otresla mračnih misli. ni o tem smela razmišljati sedaj, ko je pred seboj spet imela bratca in kateri ni bil več navaden tujec, stoječ ob njeni postelji v sobi z belimi sterilnimi stenami in s polno piskajočimi napravami v bolnici. "tam pa ne vem kdo je koga prej našel. razen, da te je neki večer pripeljal na družinsko večerjo in oznanil, da si novi član družine yates," se je rahlo nasmehnila ob spominu in svoje šokiranosti, ko je neznanega rjavolasca posedel za mizo nasproti njej. njen buren odziv na njegov prihod, je bilo precej milo rečeno. "prosim, prosim, ne kliči me tako. nisem več ona in nikoli več ne bom takšna oseba, ki si jo poznal," je zamižala, kajti ime jo je speklo, jo zbodlo naravnost v srce. če ne bi šlo zanj, bi ga že zdavnaj napizdila in se pobrala stran. tako pa je vase samo zlila samo še en kozarec viskija na dušek. "tisti denar je tvoj in ga porabi zase. namenjen je bil tebi in nikoli te ne bi vključila v oporoko, če bi bila mnenja, da si tega ne zaslužiš," je bolj trdo izrekla kot je nameravala, vseeno pa bo zgolj tako morda razumel. "sploh pa denarja ne potrebujem. imam ga čez glavo preveč in kaj nimam z njim početi," je mehkeje dodala in zmajala z glavo. neomejen bančni račun ni prinašal nobenega vznemirjenja več. bil je le kakor kup papirja, s katerim ni imela pojma kaj početi.

Nazaj na vrh Go down
kellan von apperson
kellan von apperson

Female Leo Rooster
število prispevkov : 176
cash : 399
street reputation : 175
kraj rojstva : philladelphia, usa

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyPon Sep 30, 2013 5:17 pm

tag; sara smitten3

his gaze was still stubbornly set on the screen of his computer. the security room was next to his office, but he was able to access all the cameras from here. ten minutes ago he was going through some papers, trying to make an order out of the mess that previous owner left behind. he worked from seven in the morning to two in the night these past few days. he hasn't been able to even go around the town yet and he was entertaining the idea of just spending the nights in his office until he settled everything down. but somewhere between reading the descriptive complaint from one of the business partners he looked up to the screen. it was amazing. how she always stood out from the crowd. he didn't know if she had that kind of an effect on everyone or was it just him, but he was always able to find her in a matter of seconds. and now she was dancing in his new club. she seemed so carefree. but this was the opportunity he had to grab. he couldn't afford to just bump into her somewhere on the streets, she had every right to know that he was back in the city and that this time he was sticking around. that's why he made a call to two bouncers, ordering them to bring her up. they were walking up the stairs right now and he'd never been more nervous. ''fuck,'' he muttered and glanced down at his left hand, where there was a simple gold band. he needed a clean slate before beatriz came. he needed a conclusion, a full conclusion. it was necessary to erase sara lopez from his hear... head, once and for all. the door opened and he immediately caught her eyes: ''hi.''
Nazaj na vrh Go down
gabriel oliveira
gabriel oliveira

Female Virgo Monkey
število prispevkov : 167
cash : 24371
street reputation : 82
tvoja starost : 31
starost lika : 34
group : oliveira cartel
kraj rojstva : rio de janeiro, brazil

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyPon Sep 30, 2013 5:54 pm

;tag kellan

It's been ages since she was last out enjoying herself carelessly and she surely intended to make it an at least once a week thing. This was the only way to forget, forget and get out of the apartment where everything reminded her of him. It wasn't long, maybe a couple drinks in when all of a sudden she was dragged to the side and told someone wanted to see her. Definitely something new and pretty awkward she thought to herself, but she was willing to obey until they kept their hands off her.

She followed the two of them off the dance floor, straight to the hall and up the stairs where vip lounges and offices were, she guessed. "What's going on here?" she hissed pulling her shirt lower and combing her messy hair with her fingers. But they didn't speak, just kept on walking and eventually stopped in front of the main office door. She was basically pushed in, pushed into the room with the only person she's ever loved and had her heart broken by. She gasped for air, hoping not to give anything away, but her face was getting paler - of that she was sure - and her hands sweaty. "H-hi," she repeated after him, trying to think of something to say. Something along the lines of go fuck yourself or I'm so over you. But what if she wasn't? "What the heck? How … how did you know I was here?" She was getting really irritated with him now. How dare he have her brought up to him unwillingly. After all that's happened between them, after having disappeared for almost a year. Truth be told, he still knew how to piss her off.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
kellan von apperson
kellan von apperson

Female Leo Rooster

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyPon Sep 30, 2013 6:41 pm

he immediately waved the two bouncers away and the doors closed behind them, leaving them alone. the only sound in the room was the buzzing of his computer. he could even manage to fake a smile when she returned the polite greeting. he pushed away from the table and stood up. ‘’hi,’’ he said again like some kind of an idiotic fool. he buttoned up the front of his vest and walked around the table. he didn’t go near her, just sat down on the edge of the table. his eyes never left her though. it was as if this was his only chance to take her all in. she didn’t change, not really. she was a bit older, but otherwise she was the same. he could still recognize a tiny glint of insecurity in her wide brown eyes. ‘’you can sit if you want too. make yourself comfortable. can I get you a drink or something?’’ he went for a casual tone but his voice was way too tense. his hands were gripping the wooden edge as he willed himself to just calm the fuck down and approach this delicate matter carefully. ‘’I saw you on the camera. I asked them to bring you up. it was… a coincidence. I just… happened to look up at the computer screen and there you were,’’ he explained lamely and then finally looked away. ‘’I won’t be bothering you again, I swear. I know you don’t want that,’’ the words were mumbled to the point when she could probably barely hear them, and then continued: ‘’I just wanted to let you know that I’m back in philly. in case we ever bump into each other. I had to give you the heads up.’’
Nazaj na vrh Go down
gabriel oliveira
gabriel oliveira

Female Virgo Monkey

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyPon Sep 30, 2013 7:16 pm

;tag kellan

She just stood there like a mannequin, not being able to move, think or say anything that could possibly get her ass out of this. She was in no way able to deal with it, let alone talk to him about whatever he wanted to, but she could at least try. "Nah, I'm fine, I take it we won't be long anyway," she shrugged her shoulders - the tone of her voice conversational, but her eyes … her eyes were smouldering. "So, you saw me on the camera, nice. Still very stalkerish, I see." She took a step back when he eventually stood up and leaned on the edge of the table. This … all of this seemed weirdly familiar, seeing him again in his office, except this time she couldn't just walk up to him, wrap her hands around his neck and kiss him, kiss him like it's the last time she'll ever kiss someone.

"Okay, you're back, good … I mean … it's alright, not that it's essential to my life," she stuttered out, her hands wrapped around her tiny body, trying to keep herself from shaking … or doing something stupid. "Are you staying … for long?" she lifted her head up to face him; his eyes glued to her, hands firm against the desk surface. He hasn't changed a bit, still so formal, always dressed up and dangerously close to perfect. Not that it was any of her business, but she wanted to know how long she'll have to stay away from the club for ... or this part of the town for that matter.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
kellan von apperson
kellan von apperson

Female Leo Rooster

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyPon Sep 30, 2013 7:36 pm

‘’right…’’ he slowly nodded. he surely didn’t plan to keep her in here for hours, but this will take at least a few minutes. half of those he’ll probably just be staring at her like a moron. ‘’I wasn’t expecting you here, sara,’’ he immediately defended himself. will it always come back to this? back to how he always felt the need to protect her from everything and everyone. she accused him of suffocating her, while he never saw their relationship that way. he saw it as him taking care of her. his father died, his sister’s head had been blown away with bullets, his mom was mostly just a mess. he needed to protect what he had left and back then she was the only one worth keeping. ‘’trust me, it would be easier for me too, if I could just forget all about it and pretend nothing happened. but I can’t and I won’t,’’ it came out harsher than intended. he coughed into his hand and then his fingers subconsciously started to twist the wedding ring around his finger. ‘’I guess it’s not. I’m not in those circles anymore, so chances of actually bumping into me are very slim,’’ he continued in the same careful tone, as if he were afraid of revealing too much. ‘’I’m staying for good. I came back ten days ago or so, bought this club, bought a house, I’m staying,’’ his eyes were now probably drilling a hole into her. will this be a problem? should he leave? was this big city actually too small for them co-exist? ‘’but that’s not essential to your life, right?’’ he added in a bitter wounded tone.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
gabriel oliveira
gabriel oliveira

Female Virgo Monkey

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyPon Sep 30, 2013 8:12 pm

;tag kellan

"Of course you weren't, but as soon as you saw me you had to have me brought up … why Kellan?" she wavered for a split second and then eventually formed the words to his name. It sounded so beautiful on her lips, but it still hurt every time she's said it. She used to think she's done a good thing when she broke everything between them off, when she told him she was sick of him being so protective of her, hardly letting her breathe; but she didn't know she'd lose a will to fucking live when he was all of a sudden just a part of the past.

"I thought I said it all when I told you why this … you know, you and I, wouldn't work," she interrupted him. Whatever he said … nothing would change how she felt about the relationship they've had - it was destructive, destined to collapse as soon as one of them made the slightest of mistakes. And she did, she made a lot of them, her life was on the verge so many times, he was getting grey hair just from trying to protect her. "Of course, you're all goodie goodie now and I … all I do is what you've taught me," she knew just which buttons to push to make him lose it, however, she wasn't exactly sure why she was doing it in the first place. "No, it's not fucking essential, I couldn't care less … and if what I see on your finger is what I think it is, you obviously couldn't either. So, are we done here?" Her hands were shaking now and she was surprised sweat wasn't dripping off them already, so she simply stuck them into her back pockets and looked down. She was holding back tears, her mouth drier than sandpaper. Crap, crap, crap, she's not over, she'll never be.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
kellan von apperson
kellan von apperson

Female Leo Rooster

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club EmptyPon Sep 30, 2013 8:37 pm

he shrugged. just shrugged. a shrug wasn’t an answer. his indifferent facial expression wasn’t an answer. there was one however, right on the tip of his tongue, threatening to spill out and do some more damage. but not to her – since she was obviously way ahead of him. to him. ‘’sara,’’ he only made a deep exhale at first and looked away. ‘’to see you. just to see you,’’ he then continued, distantly looking at a fake plant in the opposite corner of the office. it was a really ugly plant. ‘’to get some sort of a conclusion. something final. like I said, I won’t be bothering you again. I know you have a life, a job, someone, whatever,’’ he sounded like a kid in the second grade – that kid who always stuttered in front of the whole class. ‘’I had to see you, okay? it was on impulse and it won’t happen again,’’ he looked back at her when she mentioned them. him and her. ‘’I’m not asking you to give me another chance,’’ he raised his brows, because really, he had no right to ask for that. she made it clear to him that they were done. that he was no good for her and that she was way better off without his suffocating worrying. ‘’what?’’ he raised his voice in clear surprised. he knew she worked for saoirse. he kept in touch with the mob princess but he never thought she would throw this into his face. ‘’don’t put this on me. I never wanted you to get your hands dirty. I never wanted that life you. if I remember correctly that was the exact reason why you ditched me – because I didn’t want your head on the line,’’ he shook his head in disbelief. but then his finger was brought to attention and at first he didn’t even know what she was talking about. so he looked down and saw the gold band. ‘’it’s not like that. it’s not what it looks like.’’ fuck, he was such a cliché.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Sponsored content

hashuku club _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hashuku club   hashuku club Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

hashuku club

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 2Pojdi na stran : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
 :: , chasing shadows archive :: chasing shadows vol. 2-
Pojdi na: