število prispevkov : 141
cash : 262
street reputation : 105
tvoja starost : 30
starost lika : 28
group : irish mob
kraj rojstva : palermo, italy

forrest hills avenue no. 10 - Page 2 _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: forrest hills avenue no. 10   forrest hills avenue no. 10 - Page 2 EmptyTor Okt 01, 2013 8:44 pm

tag, emma the babe

She moved on top of him and his hands almost immediately reached for her hips, god, she was such a hot woman. He just wanted to rip off that piece of clothing she had on, but he somehow still managed to stay civilized. He really, really liked her. Moreso, he was really, really into having sex with her. Nothing wrong with that, they just both had insane sexual appetite. Probably why they were made for each other when it came to sex. And a lot less made for each other when it came to.. anything else, really. His eyes somehow got stuck in this long gaze into hers and he realized, how incredibly weird this was. Not their usual practice, not nearly. Usually they were just humping each other like animals, this time it was as if time froze, as if the world kind of stopped moving. Romantic bullshit, he was aware that was exactly what his thoughts sounded like, and still he felt they were so very true. This open hands slid down her thighs, then back up again, picking up her light dress along the way and raising it higher and higher untill they finally got it off her body and she was sitting on him in her underwear, that hot, skinny body of hers. »You're fucking delicious,« he murmured almost unreasonably, leaning closer, reaching for her lips again, then continuing with kissing her along her neckline, her silky hair touching his cheeks, his bare skin pressing against hers. His open hands were roaming her back in the meanwhile, stopping at her bra just to pop it open, so that his lips could continue their way down her naked body.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
emma thompson
emma thompson

Female Sagittarius Rooster
število prispevkov : 136
cash : 286
street reputation : 141
starost lika : 39
group : locals
kraj rojstva : dallas, usa.

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: forrest hills avenue no. 10   forrest hills avenue no. 10 - Page 2 EmptyTor Okt 01, 2013 9:21 pm

it felt so goddamn good and very incredibly great that she didn’t even stop for a second to rethink her choices. there was nothing she could possibly rethink anyway – she made her choice, she picked him, even though that was a weird thing to even think about. he was pulling her closer and his touches were slow this time – for the first time ever, this was so unlike them but she still loved it. he was giving her goose bumps, the best kind of them. he got rid of her dress and she let him and then reached down for another kiss.

she smiled when he spoke, but she didn’t say anything in reply. it was a compliment and she was going to thank him otherwise. he was amazing. she liked him a lot and it could possibly be dangerous but she honestly didn’t even care. and then she moaned for the first time that evening when his lips researched her skin again. fucking him was amazing and she didn’t even realize how she managed to get the rest of their clothes off and in the next second she was on him; this felt more like love making than anything else, but she was not stressing it out. it was all about kisses, touches and gentle moves and she did him like she never did him before and she enjoyed herself. she loved this; she loved kissing him and she made damn sure they climaxed together. she stayed on him for few seconds longer, catching her breath. “samuel,” she smiled and slid off him, sat down by him on the couch and nestled her head on him. she might’ve said his name out loud few times before – it sounded like she did, her voice was quite husky. she realized she exposed all her bruises, but she didn’t care about that anyway. “well this was… great,” she decided and looked him in the eyes. “I really did miss you, you know?” she murmured and smiled happily.

tagged: sammy. smitten
Nazaj na vrh Go down
sammy galante
sammy galante

Female Cancer Rooster

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: forrest hills avenue no. 10   forrest hills avenue no. 10 - Page 2 EmptyTor Okt 01, 2013 11:58 pm

tag, emma the babe

The sex was amazing, yet he truly believed nothing could really top the fun they were having a month or so ago. But it did. Oh, fuck, was she something else. It was in her eyes, in the touches, there was something selfless in the way they were doing it. He was always trying to pleasure her and he could pretty much say the same about her, but this time it was as if it wasn't about his pleasure for him. As if it wasn't about her pleasure for her. And it was so perfect. God, the last time he felt something like this.. he never felt it before, that's what he realized. He never, nevere ver felt it. Not with any other girls, not even with Caterina, she was doing something and it made him lose his mind, it made him fo crazy shit, it made him extra possesive and still it felt right in some way. Impossible to describe it, honestly, he felt as if the world made sence for once in his life. He came almost the exact second she did and it was magical. They froze a bit, both of them trying to catch their breath, then she slid off him, making herself nice and cozy in his arms. He pulled her closer, pressing a warm kiss on her forehead, wrapping hi sarm around her, not willing to let her run away. He wanted her to be this close, he felt the connection that only they could share. He smiled as if relieved she felt the same, nodded briefly, saying only »yeah, it was.« He caught her eyes gazing into his and he somewhat felt at home. As if everything he had been missing here, in this shitty city, was suddenly there. The warmth of Sicily in the form of the redhaired woman he was holding gently in his arms. »I missed you too,« he murmured, his hand sliding down her soft curls. »You're so beautiful..« For a moment there, he got lost in his own thoughts, looking at a beam of her hair, covering her breast. She really was, and he felt like an idiot for everything he said about her the other time. »I was such an asshole,« he then immediately spoke his mind. »Last time we saw each other, I mean. I'm sorry about that, I was a wreck after the night at the hotel..« He wasn't sure if it was a safe road to go down, he just wanted to say he was sorry. This much he could do.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
emma thompson
emma thompson

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: forrest hills avenue no. 10   forrest hills avenue no. 10 - Page 2 EmptySre Okt 02, 2013 10:56 am

¸he wrapped his arm around her and she felt so incredibly safe all of a sudden. he was amazing; this time it was different and she loved every second of it. she might’ve been a horrible, selfish person in the past, but this… this wasn’t about her. it was about them and this time it felt right. his hand in her hair send shivers down her spine because it was pretty much amazing and quite lovely. she knew it was all she needed right now. she smiled at his words; there was something very happy about that smile and she felt somehow relieved. he missed her too.

she caught a lock of her red hair and wrapped it around her finger while listening to his words. she thanked him for the compliment with a kiss on his cheek and let go of hair she was twisting around her finger as he went on. “samuel,” she said gently and shook her head. “see, you shouldn’t worry about that. besides, I deserved it,” she smiled again, but this time there was something quite sad in that smile. he was right, maybe. but even if he wasn’t – his words made her realize what was going on. he made her see that he wasn’t just another man in line who would do anything for her. “and I was quite a bitch anyway,” she looked him in the eyes. “I mean, I should’ve… I should’ve done things differently back then.” obviously, she was talking about the night in the hotel. “and I promise you… you can count on me from now on,” she whispered and turned to look him in the eyes again. “I promise.” god, she never made promises. but this time she did and kissed him, because he had no idea.

Nazaj na vrh Go down
sammy galante
sammy galante

Female Cancer Rooster

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: forrest hills avenue no. 10   forrest hills avenue no. 10 - Page 2 EmptySre Okt 02, 2013 11:56 am

tag, emma the babe

»I don't think that,« he said softly, recalling all the nasty stuff he had to say about her. He knew pretty much nothing of who she was, the age comment, in fact, was highly inappropriate and hej ust felt as if he needed to somehow make it up to her. He had no idea how he was going to do that, but he really wanted to; he wanted to show her that the spicy accusations from the other night were nothing more than his tormented soul trying to cope with the fact that he quite possibly had lost something very special. He was selfish that way, this he knew. He wanted to have her for himself because she made him feel like.. nothing he ever felt before. Perhaps driving him crazy was just one of the ways she did that. »Yeah, well, I mean, we both made mistakes,« he smiled, the look in his eyes distant, yet warm. »I mean, I'm..« Married with two children. A drug dealer and a part of something called 'the irish mob'. Not a good subject for that exact moment, probably. »I'm not a good person anyway.« Perhaps these few sides of his life were best left unspoken. »So should I, babe. So should I.« His voice was almost silent, his lips once again reaching for her forehead, leaving a soft kiss there. He wasn't just talking about the other night, he was conflicted about so much more. Needless to say, he didn't make a lot of right decisions in his life. Perhaps that will haunt him forever, or, then again, perhaps he was finally going to get his shit together. He felt like he needed to, for the sake of having her by his side from now on. Then she said those words and they warmed up his heart. All the more reason for finally getting his life fixed up, he believed. He never wanted to put her into the situation where she was forced to choose between him and her work. »I don't know anything about you,« he said after quite a long, yet not remotely cold silence. »Tell me something. Anything,« he asked, almost anxious to find out who the beautiful lady in his arms actually was. Not a hotel owner, not a hot and single lady. He really wanted to know who this Emma actually was.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
emma thompson
emma thompson

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: forrest hills avenue no. 10   forrest hills avenue no. 10 - Page 2 EmptySre Okt 02, 2013 12:17 pm

she didn’t really know how to react. he was wrong – he was dead wrong if he thought that because she was an horrible person to him; she did all sorts of things and she threw him out when he needed her the most, for crying out loud. she still felt bad about that, even though she was slowly getting over that. but then she shook her head no, this time she was damn sure of that. “no, samuel. don’t you ever dare say that again,” she said and looked at him. “no matter what you did; no matter what you think you are, you are not a bad person. you are an amazing, extraordinary person and trust me when I say that, because I don’t say that about a lot of people,” she smiled, making her tone a bit softer.

he seemed… worried, perhaps. she couldn’t find the right word to describe the expression on his face and she wasn’t sure what to do, so she just intertwined their fingers. it made her feel better – she was hoping it would have the same effect on him. she didn’t like to see him sad. she didn’t want to see him sad, ever, and the intensity of that wish surprised even her. and then he made his demand and she smiled, thinking for a while. “when I was six, I announced to my whole family that I will see the world. they laughed, but I made it happen. by now, I’ve been everywhere. I like places more than I could ever like people.” she smiled. “I am fascinated by extraordinary people, though. I like flowers and rain. I like huge cities; probably because I grew up in a tiny excuse for a town. I don’t like pressure. I can be very determined. and I don’t like movies,” she decided and giggled. “and that was a bunch of random things, so I guess that it’s your turn now.” she looked at him with a smile on her face, realizing that she was actually feeling very happy.

Nazaj na vrh Go down
sammy galante
sammy galante

Female Cancer Rooster

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: forrest hills avenue no. 10   forrest hills avenue no. 10 - Page 2 EmptySre Okt 02, 2013 12:44 pm

tag, emma the babe

Perhaps she didn't know him well enough, on the other hand, perhaps she could see in his soul. He wasn't a bad guy, not by nature, but he did bad stuff, he just somehow got suck in this world of corruption. Was it his fault? Probably not, but then again he could always say no. He chose the easy way out, gaining his father's full support and a free ticket out of every single mess he ever made. So he just kept his mouth shout, a soft smile on his lips, thinking what he was thinking and allowing her to think whatever she wanted to. Perhaps it really was a lot better for her to see him this way, a good guy, a fascinating person. He wasn't, not really, not for what he knew and felt about himself. He was just a spoiled kiddo who got everything handed to him by his father. Not nearly as fascinating as she thought it might be. He smiled as well, when she told him how going places fasctinates her a lot more than meeting new people. He had never been anywhere himself. Perhaps because of the love for his city, perhaps because Sicily will forever be his real home. »You don't like movies?« he almost tripped down her last sentence. He might have seemed as if that was the only thing he heard, but he was listening, he really was. »That's only because you haven't seen enough cinema italiano,« he laughed although he ment it. He loved italian culture and movies, oh, the movies were a pleasure to watch. The black and white clasics, his mother once used to collect them. After her death, everything remained in the storage room and he loved to watch them as a kid. He still had beautiful memories of them now, as a grown-up. »Well..« He didn't really know what to tell her about himself, perhaps he wasn't as interesting. »My papa, he has a villa on the shore in Palermo. He was busy a lot, you know, so I didn't really have a chance to spend a lot of time with him as a kid.« He paused for a few seconds. »And when I was eleven or so, he took me fishing with uncle Nico. And we were just.. there, on a boat in the middle of the sea, and I remember looking at my papa, he was dressed so nicely, you know. It was only fishing, but he was wearing his elegant suit. And i remember he fished out a.. sugarello, we call it.« He didn't know what it was called internationally, he didn't even know if they had those in America. »It was two kilos heavy. And he looked at me, holding that gigant fish, and he said, 'son, you can do anything if you want it badly enough'.« As imitating his father, naturally, his voice sunk deeper than usual. »And I remember ever since.. I just wanted to be like my papa, you know.«
Nazaj na vrh Go down
emma thompson
emma thompson

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: forrest hills avenue no. 10   forrest hills avenue no. 10 - Page 2 EmptySre Okt 02, 2013 12:59 pm

she was watching him carefully; looking in his eyes and searching for some sort of reaction to her words and when he finally spoke, she simply had to laugh. “movies? no, I don’t like anything on tv, actually,” she said with a smile and shrugged. “but then again, I never really watched it. I mean, there are so many other things to do and I never really had time or energy for that,” she explained. there was nothing fascinating about tv – honestly, she didn’t see the appeal. “well, you can still show me some of that and I might like it. no promises, tho; it’s very hard to keep me in one place for two hours,” she smiled.

and then he started to speak and she turned to him with her body now so she couldn’t possibly miss a single facial expression. she liked stories – always had, she loved listening to people, at least when she found them interesting. and right now, samuel was a definition of that. at least to her. she didn’t really care about other people opinions anyway. not now, not ever. she carefully followed the story and watched his eyes lighten up as he talked about his father. “you really love your family, don’t you?” she smiled after few moments of quiet when he stopped speaking. “do you miss it? your home?” she asked him and suddenly realized he will have to go back sometime. will he? probably. she frowned for a second and then pulled herself together. this kind of behavior wasn’t like her. “what is it like, your home town?” she asked and tried to distract herself with that.

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: forrest hills avenue no. 10   forrest hills avenue no. 10 - Page 2 Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

forrest hills avenue no. 10

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 2 od 2Pojdi na stran : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
 :: , chasing shadows archive :: chasing shadows vol. 2-
Pojdi na: