število prispevkov : 118
cash : 211
street reputation : 57
tvoja starost : 27
starost lika : 27
group : italian mafia
kraj rojstva : naples, italy

perfection doesn't exist _
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: perfection doesn't exist   perfection doesn't exist EmptyPon Mar 24, 2014 2:25 pm

teresa paola monticelli - 28 - naples, italy - italian mob
so let me introduce you this young lady called teresa. she's 28 years old, comming from italy. she used to be married, and later miscarried their child, which was the cost of her failed marriage. america was her back up plan and she grabbed it with both hands. so yeh she i now here in this big mob city, her family is still in italy. um, what else? her mother died when she was still a young girl, and her father remarried with a women called marzia. she adored her new step mother and she was in love with the idea, that she will become this perfect mob wifey, but yeh her life changed her way and she is now here, without her husband. um, so what is she like? she is nice, communicative, naive, up in the clouds, waitress in mob pizzeria, pretty disappointed with herself, since she is pretty sure that she killed that child. um yeh she can hide her feelings pretty good so you won't really see her crying over her misery life!
NEEDED:
x her (ex)husband! a persone she was married and than ran away from. it doesn't really need them to be still married but yeah pm me okey? :3
x family. she has three brothers/sisters and  many cousins​​, i suppose. so yeh they are defenitely needed!
x all of your ideas are welcomed!
now sex her up and don't forget to read her app! smitten3 
thanks joanne!
Nazaj na vrh Go down
carlos valentti
carlos valentti

Female Capricorn Buffalo
število prispevkov : 9
cash : 100
street reputation : 0
tvoja starost : 26

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: perfection doesn't exist   perfection doesn't exist EmptySre Mar 26, 2014 2:18 pm

so could we found something for me? Smile
Nazaj na vrh Go down
teresa monticelli
teresa monticelli

Female Libra Rat
število prispevkov : 118
cash : 211
street reputation : 57
tvoja starost : 27
starost lika : 27
group : italian mafia
kraj rojstva : naples, italy

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: perfection doesn't exist   perfection doesn't exist EmptySre Mar 26, 2014 3:51 pm

sure he seems lik a one hot guy! :*
    si imela morda že kako idejo? :3
Nazaj na vrh Go down
carlos valentti
carlos valentti

Female Capricorn Buffalo
število prispevkov : 9
cash : 100
street reputation : 0
tvoja starost : 26

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: perfection doesn't exist   perfection doesn't exist EmptySre Mar 26, 2014 7:13 pm

ugh, not really,sam  ti pošlem zs še vseeen:)
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: perfection doesn't exist   perfection doesn't exist Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

perfection doesn't exist

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
 :: , chasing shadows archive :: chasing shadows vol. 4-
Pojdi na: